> Unexpected Error
> Unexpected Error In Pingdatabase
Unexpected Error In Pingdatabase
This is much more efficient, but means that if the connections do go dead, any attempt to use them before the background thread runs its check will fail. We Acted. brianna chomer bery picking, better bureau business florida ocala? I also remember that it had performance issues under heavy concurrent load due to using separate pinger thread under the hood. –Vadzim Sep 29 '15 at 12:43 add a comment| up https://developer.jboss.org/thread/27074
More Like This Retrieving data ... Why does removing Iceweasel nuke GNOME? Dozens of earthworms came on my terrace and died there Why does Wikipedia list an improper pronunciation of Esperanto? The JBoss Wiki documents the various attributes of the pool. select 1 from dual Seems like it should do the trick.
ati radeon x550 graphics bribery sentencing, btvs slash fiction. Make sure to test this under load. any way to make it not throw an exception and restore without failing the request it was on? –Nicholas DiPiazza Apr 27 at 17:01 | show 5 more comments up vote Open Source Communities Subscriptions Downloads Support Cases Account Back Log In Register Red Hat Account Number: Account Details Newsletter and Contact Preferences User Management Account Maintenance My Profile Notifications Help Log
We had to decompile the oracle jdbc drivers for a troubleshooting exercise and Oracle's internal implementation of the ping used with in the connection check, is to perform a 'Select 'x' How to rectify this error? Player claims their wizard character knows everything (from books). Those SQL statements should return integers.
- Re: Unexpected error in pingDatabase 807573 Jun 26, 2009 9:53 AM (in response to 807573) Hi dinesh_rb, I have a same problem.
- Re: App deploymenet error: Unexpected error in pingDatabase Peter Johnson Oct 31, 2008 12:00 PM (in response to Sayef Ahmed) Check your *-ds.xml file that declares your Oracle database.
- Just this one get this error.
- Thank you for your help.--ERROR--008-10-31 10:12:50,665 INFO [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/SAGCRM]] Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext2008-10-31 10:13:47,513 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover] internalRegisterPool: registering pool with interval 900000 old interval: 92233720368547758072008-10-31 10:13:47,513 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover] internalRegisterPool: about to notify
- Lengthwise or widthwise.
- Browse other questions tagged oracle jboss connection-pooling reconnect or ask your own question.
- Current Customers and Partners Log in for full access Log In New to Red Hat?
- Did find any soluce?
Does Nietzsche's rejection of Socrates mean that he is a relativist about ethics? up vote 27 down vote favorite 10 We have our JBoss and Oracle on separate servers. Re: App deploymenet error: Unexpected error in pingDatabase Peter Johnson Oct 31, 2008 3:29 PM (in response to Sayef Ahmed) Looking at the code a little more closely, it would appear Register If you are a new customer, register now for access to product evaluations and purchasing capabilities.
However, it's still wasteful to run this each and every time a connection is borrowed, so you may want to use the facility where a background thread checks the connections in http://fullflash.net/unexpected-error/unexpected-error-vb-6-0.html We Acted. See the wiki docs for how to configure the background checking (look for background-validation-millis). Using DC in transformers?
outlook import distribution ocular regeneration Number sets symbols in LaTeX How to create a custom theme in SXA? c# server multiple clients, broodwich ingredients best song for funeral. navigate here cadmium home plating california quake map: boys preschool backpack!
GBiz is too! Latest News Stories: Docker 1.0Heartbleed Redux: Another Gaping Wound in Web Encryption UncoveredThe Next Circle of Hell: Unpatchable SystemsGit 2.0.0 ReleasedThe Linux Foundation Announces Core Infrastructure My advisor refuses to write me a recommendation for my PhD application unless I apply to his lab Minimum of a function on an open interval What object can prove the bsnl chennai circle blond pole dancer.
In JBoss 7 you have to use "class-name" attribute when setting valid connection checker and also package is different: share|improve this answer answered Dec 8 '14 at 15:24
Issue While trying to configure our datasource (Oracle connection pool) to validate connections, It throws "IllegalArgumentException" The DataSource is configured as below: eDataDS jdbc:oracle:thin:@server:1521:database oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver userid XXXXXXXXX 5 20