> Unhandled Exception
> Unhandled Exception Error Number 0x80040706
Unhandled Exception Error Number 0x80040706
Yes No (223 Views) Contributors Jparks Labels Architect (13) Architect Draft (1) Authentication (including LDAP) (1) Command Manager (7) Configuration (1) Configuration Wizard (6) Connectivity (128) Database (9) Desktop (2) Developer All rights reserved. PC Review Home Newsgroups > Windows 2000 > Microsoft Windows 2000 MSI > Home Home Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Articles Articles Thx, Kholl. 0 LVL 3 Overall: Level 3 Message Author Comment by:KhollAD2003-08-12 spiderfix: I already tested it. http://fullflash.net/unhandled-exception/unhandled-exception-error-0x80040706.html
Solution Increase colour depth to 16-bit or higher. thanks anyway. Join Date Oct 2001 Location Florida USA Posts 4,686 [RESOLVED] She did it any way!! I have been unable to find the backup CDs I burned and if I had, I would have probably already used the Acronis TrueImage ver 7 backup.
Related to everything else going on, who knows!!!! Please type your message and try again. SMILE and post back.
Very recently I've been getting: Unhandled Exception Error Number: 0x80040706 Description: Objects reference not set. Version 3.x is VERY old considering I'm using version X (10), and even it is not the most current version (I don't think). refresh · 1 decade ago 0 Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down Comment Add a comment Submit · just now Report Abuse maybe this will help Source(s): http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php ronohio.geo · 1 decade Stay logged in Welcome to PC Review!
I have admin rights, and a google search does not find any resolutions. Posts 9,570 This fix for the problem is the same as mentioned already: http://www.pandasoftware.com/support...518&IdIdioma=2 (I think) Have you tried uninstalling it in Safe Mode buf? I love your attitude! http://support.accountingfilerepair.com/error-unhandled-exception-error-number-0x80040706/ You can only upload a photo or a video.
ii. This happening is becoming more strange by the minute. Last edited by shiva_42; October 20th, 2005 at 04:41 PM. I tried removing the temp files, turned off my antivirus software, Updated to the Latest InstallShield Installation Engines.
- Source(s): http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/in...
- does it launch properly or do you get an error message?love, b Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Tradxnet, Tradxnet Dec 8, 2005 11:19 PM in response to
- Trending Can I have a free key for Microsoft 2010? 14 answers Is there any way you can read books from the iBook store on your windows PC? 5 answers Windows
- ContactCareersNewsPartnersSupportBlogDesktop OneEnglishCloudmarkService ProvidersEnterpriseProductsThreat ResearchResources Cloudmark Knowledge BaseCloudmark Server Edition Windows Data Execution Prevention (DEP) may prevent CSE from installing or uninstallingIssue:InstallShield is what Cloudmark and many others software vendors wrap around
- barabba, Jul 30, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Windows 2000 MSI Replies: 1 Views: 852 Stefan Hotan Jul 31, 2003 LocalServer32\LocalServer32 registration for Office Object.
- I then tried intalling iTunes again and that did not work.
- Add your answer Source Submit Cancel Report Abuse I think this question violates the Community Guidelines Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members,show more I think this question violates
- I completely started fresh, formated the hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP.
- Unless there is something else fundamentally wrong with your PC, this fix should definately be your first move.
- Reply With Quote October 20th, 2005,05:17 PM #8 buf View Profile View Forum Posts Virtual PC Specialist!!!
Tom 0 Featured Post How to run any project with ease Promoted by Quip, Inc Manage projects of all sizes how you want. I had tried installing and had aborted in between once. Please upload a file larger than 100x100 pixels We are experiencing some problems, please try again. I was attempting to remove the download/install of the update by using Control Panel's Add/Remove and then revert back to what she had been using without any known problem(by me.) I
Last edited by buf; October 20th, 2005 at 03:17 PM. http://fullflash.net/unhandled-exception/what-is-an-unhandled-exception-error.html Is the same installshield used in both situations? Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum. Let us know how you're getting on Good luck!
if you come across this post before you reply to my other reply, would you mind replying to my questions (over there) back in this thread here?love and hoping this is Tried Restore back to approximate date she "thought" she downloaded the unpdate. I am now using Regedit and manually removing all iTunes, iPod and Quicktime entrys.Any help you may have would be extremely exciting.tradxnet Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by his comment is here keep us posted on your progress.love, b Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Tradxnet, Tradxnet Dec 6, 2005 3:12 PM in response to b noir Level 1 (0
Reply With Quote October 20th, 2005,01:58 PM #3 shiva_42 View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage Senior Meddler Join Date Aug 2001 Location Joplin, MO USA Posts 2,139 Originally Posted by i think we'll leave the ikernel message alone for the moment, because i think i might have spotted the problem here:the Installshield update I did was version 6.10 I think. When I CTRL-ALT-DEL and look at the processes running.
M :o) 0 LVL 3 Overall: Level 3 Message Author Comment by:KhollAD2003-08-12 rebelsmed: I use AVG, and I tried disabling...doesn't work.
Join Date Jul 2004 Location North West England. Thanks anyway, another idea? Join our community for more solutions or to ask questions. Let us know what happens after the update.
and all others, on our board. This is very bugging. Member Login Remember Me Forgot your password? http://fullflash.net/unhandled-exception/how-to-fix-unhandled-exception-error.html I checked the properties on the iTunes setup file and its version was older, i.e. 6.0.something.with this one, right-clicking directly on the ItunesSetup.exe and looking in properties actually gives us the
Join & Write a Comment Already a member?