> Unknown Mailer
> Unknown Mailer Error 6
Unknown Mailer Error 6
I also have an alias set up to send mail using qpage. Note 2: In 8.10, the text which led to the confusion has been changed to: "... You need to find out why qpage did that. --Per Hedeland org Per Reply With Quote « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Similar Threads Getting Unknown Error with Windows Live To:destination.domain RELAY sendmail on your system will try to deliver mail during queue runs, however, the client may trigger delivery by using the ETRN command. check over here
Hopefully these hosts are not reachable from the Internet. 0 LVL 14 Overall: Level 14 Unix OS 6 Email Servers 1 Message Expert Comment by:sentner2008-03-21 What was the final solution What does these messages mean ? Not the answer you're looking for? Powered by Redmine © 2006-2014 Jean-Philippe Lang [Mailman-Users] newbie: unknown mailer error 1 kokin kokin at infoislive.com Sat Aug 21 08:09:28 CEST 1999 Previous message: [Mailman-Users] List-adminstration via mail?
Important: When making changes to your configuration file, be sure you kill and restart the sendmail daemon (for any change in the configuration, not just this one): kill -HUP `head -1 It's important that the MTU (Maximum Transfer Unit) for the SLIP connection be set properly at both ends. Filip 5,2983930 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password But sometimes Outlook gets disconnected and you simply can’t access it.
- If they disagree, large packets will be trashed and the connection will hang.
- IN MX 20 mailserver.my.domain.
- How do I create attachments with sendmail?
- Sendmail is a mail transfer agent (MTA).
- Exchange Email Servers Exchange 2013: Creating a Resource Mailbox Video by: Gareth In this video we show how to create a Resource Mailbox in Exchange 2013.
- unknown mailer error 1 -------------- next part -------------- An embedded message was scrubbed...
- Get 1:1 Help Now Advertise Here Enjoyed your answer?
- Sendmail expects exit code zero (0) to signal all "OK" OR exit codes from 64 to 78 to signal specific problems.
- There could be a problem with the perl installation or such.
- very lightweight low power microcontroller with memory? 2011 MacBook Pro upgrade?
by Neil W Ricker » Thu, 09 Sep 1999 04:00:00 >I've upgraded to 8.9.3 and I'm still having some troubles. What does "unknown mailer error 1" mean? They can also cause your system to add your domain to outgoing FQDNs in a desperate attempt to get the mail to where it's supposed to go, but because *.your.domain is Such an agent, mail.local, is provided with the sendmail distribution.
See Q3.22 for more information. But if you insist on doing so anyway, and you have version 8.10, put the following in your .mc file: MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`LOCAL', `+u')dnl If you don't have 8.10, you will need to But if you want to learn more about these and other (non-sendmail) e-mail related things, please refer to our Other (Non-Sendmail) E-Mail Related Links page. https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/23130281/Sendmail-problem-of-unknown-mailer-error.html In particular, NOQUEUE isn't an error indication, but just a "place-holder" when no queue ID has been assigned, typically because message collection hasn't started (yet).
cannot alias non-local names /etc/aliases: line 14: postmaster... Majordomo+Sendmail - unknown mailer error 9 4. Note 1: The significant part of the message isn't the NOQUEUE, but the "Null connection from ...". Is sendmail Year-2000 (Y2K) compliant?