> Unspecified Error
> Unspecified Error Outlook Web Access
Unspecified Error Outlook Web Access
I've attached a sceenshot of the Virtual directory settings. I wasn't sure if the page only said "Unspecified error " or if it had *any* other information. It may have been still part of the solution, but there were some Exchange and IIS configuration changes necessary still. It may be possible that due to any indecent setting you are facing this error. this content
The Unspecified Error sometimes prompts a MAPI Error 80040115 or a MAPI Error 80040119. What does this ice key do? Is there a Proxy or ISA server in the mix? I can connect to the Remote Workplace and connect to the OWA login page.
How do I handle an unterminated wire behind my wall? Thanks Julie May 16th, 2009 2:15pm This topic is archived. I am experiencing a similar sounding error - Over the last month I have been seeing errors on one NLB CA 2007 node.
All steps are indicative and should resolve the issue in most of the computer. I verified the installation on the server and it has all the latest patches and service packs, no errors in the installation and all services are running fine. When I attempt to log, it gives me a page saying "Unspecified Error."The best I can do at figuring out what is really happening is if I access thehttps://www.domain.com/exchweb/bin/auth/directory and log All rights reserved.
Some items could not be moved. annaconda said: ↑ Google is your friend.Click to expand... If these lookups fail OR it gets back a response it doesn't expect you can get a 500 error. Check The Network Settings :- First check your Internet connection and make sure that your system is connected to a working network.
Who was Mikael Blomkvist with at the end of the movie and why did Lisbeth hate it so much? Exchange server software Mobility & Wireless Outlook Addons OWA Addons POP3 Downloaders PST Management Reporting Security & Encryption SMS & Paging Tips & Tricks Webinars White Papers Featured Products Featured Book Join our community for more solutions or to ask questions. We show this process by using the Exchange Admin Center.
- Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely and get projects done right.
- Browse other questions tagged exchange-2003 outlook-web-app or ask your own question.
- Reinstall MS Office :- Reinstall your MS office, it could also fix Outlook Web Access Unspecified Errorerror automatically.
- How can I make two cutting lines close to each other?
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for tech news and trends Membership How it Works Gigs Live Careers Plans and Pricing For Business Become an Expert Resource Center About Us Who We
- Sometimes while moving all of the messages back up to the Exchange Server mailbox from the local '.PST' file, you may receive the same "Can't move the items..." error on another
- Follow the screen prompts.
- Easy remote access of Windows 10, 7, 8, XP, 2008, 2000, and Vista Computers Click here to find out more Reboot Hundreds of computers, disable flash drives, deploy power managements settings.
- I am under the impression that this KB contains the process http://support.microsoft.com/?ID=280823 under the section "Method 1: Reset the HighWaterMarks" I inherited an Exchange box that was never patched, and after
- For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp .
WServerNews.com The largest Windows Server focused newsletter worldwide. Over-sized Datafiles. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed PTNL, Apr 24, 2007 PTNL, Apr 24, 2007 #14 (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content Your name or email address: Do you already have
VirtualizationAdmin.com The essential Virtualization resource site for administrators. news The best way I've found to troubleshoot it is with the above methods, if you find anything in either the trace or the logs that you have questions about just post hoping to see some suggestions here ;) 0 Question by:ANZAisland Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google LVL 21 Best Solution bymarc_nivens It sounds like you've pretty much proven its something specific to I don't have any way to reach the former network admin, though (without violating any HR stuff, just assume that it's complicated and not feasible). - Our Exchange box is (unfortunately)
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp . Follow this best practice guide. annaconda, Apr 16, 2007 annaconda, Apr 16, 2007 #3 Apr 16, 2007 #4 PTNL [H]ardness Supreme Messages: 4,177 Joined: Jan 2, 2005 Gambit said: ↑ A specific error would help in
The error is normally reported as an 'Unspecified Error' and is sometimes associated with MAPI Errors 80040115 or 80040119.
Your suggestions definitely gave me additional starting points in my searches for a solution. The application log has many 2114 event idssource MSExchangeDSAccessProcess IISIPMB26D432B-1706-4107-8CBA-0121118E4D61 -AP "EXCHANGEAPPLICATIONPOOL (PID=3068). Outlook Web Access Unspecified Error error may remove all your crucial data from the outlook PST file and even crash the Outlook application. On the front-end server i have both tried the basic authentication mode and the form based authentication, both with these 2 formats domain\username and [email protected]
Does Outlook work properly? If you wish to avoid seeing the Sync Issues messages refer to the NEO Knowledge base article T1049.Resolution There are two methods to resolve this problem: Use a standard Outlook utility We show this process by using the Exchange Admin Center. check my blog Does Outlook work properly?
When I reboot it seems fine and works for a time but then it stops working and repeats the same errors in the event log - errors are below: Event Type: